Renaissance Products are market leaders in Ireland in the skin care business. We are very well represented in all counties of Ireland with our area consultants who will provide you with the professional support you need.
One of our key objectives is to make doing business with us as simple and convenient as possible and we will listen to your feedback to constantly strive to improve our service to you. After all – your success is our success.
Job title: Customer Service and Sales Administrator
Renaissance Products Ltd is a leading skincare distribution company in Ireland and Scotland. We work with high level skincare products and treatments providing training, marketing and support to a large network of quality clinic, salons and spas. We are currently have an opening for a Customer Service/Sales Administrator and would like to find the right person to join our expanding team.
Location – Renaissance Products Ltd, Renaissance House, Church Street, Howth, Co Dublin
Your role will include:
Handling of sales orders, customer queries and issues, reception responsibilities
- Processing phone, online and email and fax orders on company accounts package (Access)
- Product upselling
- Respond to customer queries
- Interacting with new business enquiries and leads
- Liaise with company Sales Representatives to help grow sales
- Maintain customer account listing on in-house system and company website
- Assist with company communications to network of stockists
- Allocate payments through Access to customer accounts
- General administration duties
- Meeting minute taking and circulating
- Preparation of meeting notes and material
- Taking appointments and organising meetings and work to meeting timetable
- Maintain and circulate projects list
- Responsible for staff travel arrangements
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, motivated and living within an easy commute to Howth and a background in the beauty industry and knowledge of our brands Image Skincare and Yon-Ka Paris would be an advantage.
If you are ready for a challenge and would like to join and work with a team with a real passion for the industry, please send us your cv.
Training Executive –– Renaissance Products Ltd
Renaissance Products Ltd is a leading skincare distribution company in Ireland. We work with high level skincare products and treatments providing training, marketing and support to a large network of quality clinics, salons and spas.
We are currently have an opening for a Training Executive for the Image Skincare and Yon-Ka Paris skincare brands and would like to find the right person to join our expanding team.
Location – Howth, North County Dublin
- Deliver an excellent standard of training with the Image and Yon-Ka Skincare brands
- Continual development of training courses
- Monitor training feedback and ensure high training standards are continually being met
- Provide onsite training to leading stockists on occasion
- Represent the brands at launch and roadshow events
- Provide latest information on products, services, existing marketing plan with the Reanissance team
- Work with our PR Company to provide educational information to increase brand awareness
- Input to the development of marketing material including development of newsletters, sell sheets, promotions
- Assist sales team with generating leads and prospects
The ideal candidate will be a qualified therapist with a training qualification and experience. Sales experience and knowledge of our skincare brands will be an advantage. You will need to have a full driving licence, at certain times be willing to travel throughout Ireland and work to challenging goals.
Salary will be based on experience, plus performance bonus, Lenovo Thinkpad laptop, Iphone, mileage allowance attractive staff discount on skincare products
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, self- motivated, able to work on own initiative and ready to join a team with a real passion for the skincare industry.
Closing date for applicants 14th October 2016
Please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oasis Beauty Day Spa & Laser Clinic
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Beauty Therapist to join a high end beauty brand Oasis Beauty Day Spa & Laser Clinic located in Dublin 7, Smithfield. Both: full time and part time positions are open.
Please see link for further details: http://oasisbeauty.ie/about/careers.html
Also a front of house/retail manager at Rejouir. The link is below.http://www.rejouirskinclinic.com/careers
Our product orders can be placed at any time via our new b2b online ordering system. You can also order by email using our excel order forms or simply by placing a call with our head office during regular working hours. Product orders are generally prepared and delivered within 48 hours from our warehouse facility in Dublin, so you can rely on a fast and dependable service to meet your ever changing stock requirements. To register please contact 01-8321412
Renaissance Products place a huge importance on educating skincare professionals to a very high standard. Our education centre in Howth, Co Dublin is an excellent forum for becoming knowledgeable and confident with any of our skincare ranges.
Marketing and Business Support
Renaissance Products also provide successful marketing plans and are constantly bringing out new promotions in order for you to keep your business attractive to your staff and your clients. Should you require, we will provide you with business support plans (Renaissance Performance Package) for you to be able to manage your skincare business professionally and profitably.